Sunday, February 6, 2011
Appreciation
I am trying to learn to appreciate my small victories on my weight loss journey. 1 moment I will step on the scale and notice a loss and be excited and full of gratitude and the next moment I will walk by a mirror and say to myself, you are still BIG!. So far since I began my journey I have lost 33 pounds. My second mini goal is 1 pound away! That is something that I am celebrating. I am very happy with my progress and I am very excited about the journey to come. I would love to embrace the moment a little bit longer when I see it that is my only desire. SO Today I embrace the moment and blow my own horn! I am 1 poiund away from my 2nd mini goal and I am proud of that. Motherhhod calls! Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment